Introducing: Sherman Lee

Good evening fellow classmates! My name is Sherman Lee. I had been popping in and out of this blog throughout today and I saw quite a number of familiar names (glad to see you all again) and many new names as well (nice to meet you). I am a full-time insurance instructor under the business education department of the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC). I have also been a tutor for grade 1 through 12 focusing on mathematics and sciences for the past 10 years.

ETEC 522 will certainly be a very important part of my current role as I have just joined a corporate transformation project as a learning lead. My job is to promote the new system and workflow to the rest of the corporation! I have never done this before, so I am hoping to use some analytical and pitching skills I will be learning from this course to help me contribute to my project even more!  I am hoping to promote appropriate game-based learning as well, and that is a difficult pitch in a corporate environment.

ETEC 522 along with ETEC 530 are my 5th and 6th courses for my MET program and I am certain it will be a very fulfilling schedule (in terms of adventure and workload) for the next 13 weeks! I am looking forward to working with you all this term! I do kindly ask all of you to help me stay sane once again 🙂

Posted in: Uncategorized